Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Tilted Smile - Thursday the 8th


Tilted Smile
Live at the Swan - Thursday the 8th
Late Bar - Admission - FREE
'Click' here to see/hear them
Gig Review

What can I say? the only thing that springs to mind after being in the presence of Tilted Smile for the last couple of hours is 'I need to lie down' I'm drained. I'm in awe of these guys, especially the drummer, what’s he on? I want some, the energy flying round the room tonight could have lit a city for a week! For the last year or so, I’ve been telling anyone who cared to listen, that this band was going places, and for once, I'm delighted to say I’ve been proven right. The band have just won the 'Jack Daniels' battle of the bands contest, and next month they are being flown out to Tennessee to play in prime stateside venues, to our friends across the pond. I hope this leads on to bigger things for the guys, they deserve it! But please don't forget your supporters when you're making the headlines, a few free tickets will go down a treat. Rock On. BB
The opinion expressed by Big Buddha is totally independent and does not necessarily reflect the opinion held by the White Swan management.